Keyword

K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2

• Ramesh Elamathi
  • Ramesh Elamathi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #80299 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi

I think you are using the manual payment method. And you are asking about the re-direction after you click Confirm & checkout.

You can find the link inside the k2store.php file.

scroll down to the last line of the function userSendMail, you can find the re-direction link, which you can alter.

Thanks
Ramesh Elamathi

paulo camacho said:Good Job, very nice , only one question how can I change the link went I press (checkout) now it send me to my home page and I want to use another link .
thanks so much.

Lead developer at www.j2store.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #80300 by paulo camacho
Replied by paulo camacho on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Thanks so much , I'm using Paypal option and is went I click on checkout went it send me to my home page , I'm looking the k2store.php and I will try to find the link for this too, any tips will help thanks so much again .

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
I think you are using the manual payment method. And you are asking about the re-direction after you click Confirm & checkout.

scroll down to the last line of the function userSendMail, you can find the re-direction link, which you can alter.

Thanks
Ramesh Elamathi

paulo camacho said:Good Job, very nice , only one question how can I change the link went I press (checkout) now it send me to my home page and I want to use another link . thanks so much.

More
14 years 3 months ago #80301 by paulo camacho
Replied by paulo camacho on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
ok, in the item there is a add to cart and checkout if I click checkout it take me to another page and show my the shopping cart , this is good, but went I click on the add to cart it open a pop up window with the shopping cart then I click checkout and again it send me to my home page where is show me the shopping on the bottom this is what I need to fix .
Thanks again

paulo camacho said:Thanks so much , I'm using Paypal option and is went I click on checkout went it send me to my home page , I'm looking the k2store.php and I will try to find the link for this too, any tips will help thanks so much again .

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi I think you are using the manual payment method. And you are asking about the re-direction after you click Confirm & checkout.

Thanks
Ramesh Elamathi

paulo camacho said:Good Job, very nice , only one question how can I change the link went I press (checkout) now it send me to my home page and I want to use another link . thanks so much.

More
14 years 3 months ago #80302 by paulo camacho
ok, I fix it but one thing went I click (confirm and checkout) the next step will be paypal website but it send me to my home page ,

thanks so much

paulo camacho said:ok, in the item there is a add to cart and checkout if I click checkout it take me to another page and show my the shopping cart , this is good, but went I click on the add to cart it open a pop up window with the shopping cart then I click checkout and again it send me to my home page where is show me the shopping on the bottom this is what I need to fix . Thanks again

paulo camacho said:Thanks so much , I'm using Paypal option and is went I click on checkout went it send me to my home page , I'm looking the k2store.php and I will try to find the link for this too, any tips will help thanks so much again .
Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi I think you are using the manual payment method. And you are asking about the re-direction after you click Confirm & checkout.

Thanks
Ramesh Elamathi

More
14 years 2 months ago #80303 by Next Wave, Inc.
Replied by Next Wave, Inc. on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Where is the Item Price actually stored in the database? I would like to update the prices with a database query.

Ah- Never mind. Put k2storeitem_price=999 in the plugins field of the k2_items table.

Thanks.

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 2 months ago #80304 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi

Thanks... you are welcome.

If you got questions, post it here or in our forums.

Thanks

Ken Lyle said:Where is the Item Price actually stored in the database? I would like to update the prices with a database query.
Ah- Never mind. Put k2storeitem_price=999 in the plugins field of the k2_items table.

Thanks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #80305 by Daniele Gatti
Replied by Daniele Gatti on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
First, congrats on making such a useful plugin.

Do you plan to include a translation option? Like, a Joomfish content element or something?

Thanks again!

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
Thanks... you are welcome.

If you got questions, post it here or in our forums.

Thanks

Ken Lyle said:Where is the Item Price actually stored in the database? I would like to update the prices with a database query. Ah- Never mind. Put k2storeitem_price=999 in the plugins field of the k2_items table.

Thanks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #80306 by NLICC
Hi Ramesh,

When you free, could you provide a documentation on how to modify the css. I am newbie in K2. I need to modify "Only registered users can access this area." to "Login to check out".

At the moment, if I click to "Only registered users can access this area." I am getting "500" html error.

I have used the login module from K2 and I could see anything wrong with my setting etc.

Could you please advise? or can anyone help as well.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80307 by christina rice
Replied by christina rice on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Will K2 Store allow you to sell downloadable documents? If so, how do I set it up?

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #80308 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

Yes you can sell the documents

See our website , where we sell our extensions using the K2 Store

Upon payment, the extensions will be emailed to the buyer as attachments automatically.

Email me your requirement to rameshelamathi at gmail dot com. Let me see how much customisation is required.

Thanks

crice said:Will K2 Store allow you to sell downloadable documents? If so, how do I set it up?