Keyword

K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2

More
14 years 4 months ago #80289 by Matthieu Hubert
Replied by Matthieu Hubert on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hello everybody,

For an unknown reason, i have a conflict between K2store and mod_K2_content (i've found with activate/desactivate each module one by one on my test website).
I haven't found any explanations or solutions in this forum or elsewhere, so here i am :

In fact, as the number of mod_K2_content i've enable on my page, the cart count items.
For example, if i've 1 mod_K2_content, and I press "add to cart", it counts 2 items, if i've 4 mod_K2_content, it counts 5 items ...

Here is my website : www.z-trailerz.fr where, for example, i use mod_k2_content to display my partners.

Have u got any idea to solve the problem ?
Thx so much !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ramesh Elamathi
  • Ramesh Elamathi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #80290 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for pointing out the bug.

I am going to release a new version with a lot of bug fixes and new features in two days.

It will fix all such issues.

Thanks
Best Regards
Ramesh Elamathi

Matthieu Hubert said:Hello everybody,
For an unknown reason, i have a conflict between K2store and mod_K2_content (i've found with activate/desactivate each module one by one on my test website).
I haven't found any explanations or solutions in this forum or elsewhere, so here i am :

In fact, as the number of mod_K2_content i've enable on my page, the cart count items.
For example, if i've 1 mod_K2_content, and I press "add to cart", it counts 2 items, if i've 4 mod_K2_content, it counts 5 items ...

Here is my website : www.z-trailerz.fr where, for example, i use mod_k2_content to display my partners.

Thx so much !

Lead developer at www.j2store.org

More
14 years 4 months ago #80291 by Matthieu Hubert
Replied by Matthieu Hubert on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Thx for your response Ramesh.
My explanation wasn't very clear, and i didn't know if it was a kind of bug or a mistake in the management of the modules.

So, i'll check your new release and test it in my test website.
Thx again,
Best regards,
YUB

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi Matthieu,
Thank you for pointing out the bug.

I am going to release a new version with a lot of bug fixes and new features in two days.

It will fix all such issues.

Thanks
Best Regards
Ramesh Elamathi

Matthieu Hubert said:Hello everybody, For an unknown reason, i have a conflict between K2store and mod_K2_content (i've found with activate/desactivate each module one by one on my test website).

Thx so much !

More
14 years 4 months ago #80292 by FeSys
Nice and on-time update..
Thank you very much "Ramesh".
Your Extension is must for K2 stores.

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 4 months ago #80293 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Thank guys....
Spread the word...

Followeyes said:Nice and on-time update.. Thank you very much "Ramesh".
Your Extension is must for K2 stores.

More
14 years 4 months ago #80294 by Matthieu Hubert
Wonderful Ramesh !
Things look very good now !

Thx very much
Have a nice D,

++
YUB

More
14 years 4 months ago #80295 by Matthieu Hubert
Little add for the component with my french traduction of the language component .ini files.

Good use !
Attachments:

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 4 months ago #80296 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hey

Thank you... for the translation... Wonderful contribution Matthieu...

I will integrate this with the component in the next update....

More features including tax and shipping is coming up guys... watch for it...

Thanks again... the community/k2store users can help the development with a small donation :-)

Spread the good word....

Thanks
Matthieu Hubert said:Little add for the component with my french traduction of the language component .ini files.
Good use !

More
14 years 4 months ago #80297 by FeSys
Just small request "Ramesh "
That if possible to add a little bid feature that enable the user/buyer to suggest his price.
Thank you.

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hey
Thank you... for the translation... Wonderful contribution Matthieu...

I will integrate this with the component in the next update....

More features including tax and shipping is coming up guys... watch for it...

Thanks again... the community/k2store users can help the development with a small donation :-)

Spread the good word....

Thanks
Matthieu Hubert said:Little add for the component with my french traduction of the language component .ini files. Good use !

More
14 years 4 months ago #80298 by paulo camacho
Replied by paulo camacho on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Good Job, very nice , only one question how can I change the link went I press (checkout) now it send me to my home page and I want to use another link .

thanks so much.