Keyword

K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2

More
14 years 5 months ago #80269 by riga75
The plugin is enabled, look at the screenshot.

thanks

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
I checked the site... can u also check whether the K2 Plugin param (you can find it in the K2 parametres) is enabled?

seems it is turned off...

stefano rigazio said:The site is a test site and it is this: http://esperimenti . tregima . it/categoria-k2/item/3-cucina-moderna.html the plugin is active

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi You might have failed to enable the K2Store plugin... check in the plugin manager
If you still have issues, send me the link to the site.

Thanks.

stefano rigazio said:Sorry I have followed the procedures you described and you see the price but I see no buttons or add to cart ... where am I wrong? Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ramesh Elamathi
  • Ramesh Elamathi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #80270 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hi

can you give access to the backend... as i said, you are missing something. I think, u did not set price to the items you like to have cart functionality. mail me the access details to rameshelamathi at gmail dot com

Thanks

stefano rigazio said:The plugin is enabled, look at the screenshot.
thanks

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi I checked the site... can u also check whether the K2 Plugin param (you can find it in the K2 parametres) is enabled?

seems it is turned off...

stefano rigazio said:The site is a test site and it is this: http://esperimenti . tregima . it/categoria-k2/item/3-cucina-moderna.html the plugin is active
Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi You might have failed to enable the K2Store plugin... check in the plugin manager If you still have issues, send me the link to the site.

Thanks.

stefano rigazio said:Sorry I have followed the procedures you described and you see the price but I see no buttons or add to cart ... where am I wrong? Thanks

Lead developer at www.j2store.org

• Francisco Caivano Zori
More
14 years 5 months ago #80271 by Francisco Caivano Zori
Replied by Francisco Caivano Zori on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Can be used just for shopping cart but without payment?.

For example: users select all what they want, and finally an email is sent to the admin with the details of the order (so payments are done offline).

bye

More
14 years 5 months ago #80272 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hi Ramesh
I had tested your plug in and would like to give you feedback for improving it.
1- I had changed currency symbol to Rs and currency code to INR, currency symbol / code is not displaying at page , it is only showing at checkout page,
2- At the time of tranfer to paypal website it is showing currency USD, It should not show currency in USD.
Please check and find out is it working normal or i am doing some mistake.
Thanks for doing a good job.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80273 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hi

Yes.. it is possible. if you have some PHP knowledge u can disblae the payment functions.

Thanks

Francisco Caivano said:Can be used just for shopping cart but without payment?.
For example: users select all what they want, and finally an email is sent to the admin with the details of the order (so payments are done offline).

bye

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80274 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

Thanks for trying. The issue you pointed was there before. I have updated the extension off late. Probably u might have downloaded the extension earlier. Download the latest one...

Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Ramesh I had tested your plug in and would like to give you feedback for improving it.
1- I had changed currency symbol to Rs and currency code to INR, currency symbol / code is not displaying at page , it is only showing at checkout page,
2- At the time of tranfer to paypal website it is showing currency USD, It should not show currency in USD.
Please check and find out is it working normal or i am doing some mistake.
Thanks for doing a good job.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

• Francisco Caivano Zori
More
14 years 5 months ago #80275 by Francisco Caivano Zori
Replied by Francisco Caivano Zori on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Ok, thanks. I will try. If im able to do it (i think i will probably pay to someone) i will share it here.

Bye ;)

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80276 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

contact me in my email rameshelamathi at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Francisco Caivano said:Ok, thanks. I will try. If im able to do it (i think i will probably pay to someone) i will share it here.
Bye ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #80277 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Hey Ramesh

When was the update released?
Could you consider adding revisions / change log so we can at least see what we are running against what is released please.

Thanks.

Simon

K2Joom.com

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
contact me in my email rameshelamathi at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Francisco Caivano said:Ok, thanks. I will try. If im able to do it (i think i will probably pay to someone) i will share it here. Bye ;)

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80278 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

Yes... i will maintain a change log...
The extension is getting matured... so will keep a log for sure...

The change log so far is

- Added an order manager in the backend
- fixed currency issue in checkout
- Fixed JS conflict

K2Joom said:Hey Ramesh
When was the update released?
Could you consider adding revisions / change log so we can at least see what we are running against what is released please.

Thanks.

Simon

K2Joom.com

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi contact me in my email rameshelamathi at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Francisco Caivano said:Ok, thanks. I will try. If im able to do it (i think i will probably pay to someone) i will share it here. Bye ;)