Keyword

xmap plugin would be excellent!

More
15 years 1 month ago #69059 by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Nope doesnt work to show the set up categories you have done with the item articles in them...

so not working for me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #69060 by Martin Herbst
Replied by Martin Herbst on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Please check the settings of the extension. And change the setting for "Follow subcategories" to "Yes". I set the default to "no" in the installation description. I will change this for the next version. If the problem persist please send me a more detailed problem description.

Martin

ssnobben said:Nope doesnt work to show the set up categories you have done with the item articles in them...
so not working for me

More
15 years 1 month ago #69061 by Martin Herbst
Hi Leigh,

I will ad an option in the next version. I am also planning to a add an option to limit the number of shown items.

Martin

bunglehaze said:Martin - perfect thanks! The previous version does not work and I tried to feed this back to denis but kept getting told I was doing it wrong (aherm)
Yours works nicely thanks, though an additional setting to turn off the articles in standard sitemap and leave them in place for the xml would be groovy - nonetheless though it works brilliantly so thanks!

leigh

More
15 years 1 month ago #69062 by Eugene Sivokon
Replied by Eugene Sivokon on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Hey, folks, what about Denis Dulici's old plugin?
forum.joomlaworks.gr/index.php?topic=7870.0

It was written for first K2 beta version, does it works with latest stable version?

More
15 years 1 month ago #69063 by Eugene Sivokon
Eugene Sivokon said:Hey, folks, what about Denis Dulici's old plugin?
forum.joomlaworks.gr/index.php?topic=7870.0

It was written for first K2 beta version, does it works with latest stable version?

Added:
I just been noticed that author have deleted this extension from his website. Looking at .xml description:
Denis Dulici
06 May 2009
(C) 2009 Denis Dulici
GNU General Public License

We can see, that it's GNU meaning non-commercial license, so in this way I am attaching it for further possible modernization according K2 stable requests.
Attachments:

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
15 years 1 month ago #69064 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
already posted and already found as not working

More
15 years 1 month ago #69065 by Eugene Sivokon
Oh, gosh, so, look forward for someone who can share requested plugin written by someone personally...

bunglehaze said:already posted and already found as not working

More
15 years 1 month ago #69066 by Martin Herbst
Leigh,

I have published a new version where it is no possible to suppress K2 items in the HTML sitemap.

Martin

bunglehaze said:Martin - perfect thanks! The previous version does not work and I tried to feed this back to denis but kept getting told I was doing it wrong (aherm)
Yours works nicely thanks, though an additional setting to turn off the articles in standard sitemap and leave them in place for the xml would be groovy - nonetheless though it works brilliantly so thanks!

leigh

More
15 years 1 month ago #69067 by Namli
Replied by Namli on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I have downloaded, installed, enabled this plugin. But my sitemaps don't change. Did I do anything wrong?

Martin Herbst said:Leigh,
I have published a new version where it is no possible to suppress K2 items in the HTML sitemap.

Martin

bunglehaze said:Martin - perfect thanks! The previous version does not work and I tried to feed this back to denis but kept getting told I was doing it wrong (aherm) Yours works nicely thanks, though an additional setting to turn off the articles in standard sitemap and leave them in place for the xml would be groovy - nonetheless though it works brilliantly so thanks!

leigh

More
15 years 1 month ago #69068 by Martin Herbst
Umit,

please open the options dialog and set "Show K2 Items" to "Always". Then save the settings and try again.

Martin

Umit Namli said:I have downloaded, installed, enabled this plugin. But my sitemaps don't change. Did I do anything wrong?
Martin Herbst said:Leigh, I have published a new version where it is no possible to suppress K2 items in the HTML sitemap.

Martin

bunglehaze said:Martin - perfect thanks! The previous version does not work and I tried to feed this back to denis but kept getting told I was doing it wrong (aherm) Yours works nicely thanks, though an additional setting to turn off the articles in standard sitemap and leave them in place for the xml would be groovy - nonetheless though it works brilliantly so thanks!
leigh