Keyword

xmap plugin would be excellent!

More
14 years 8 months ago #69099 by Martin Herbst
Replied by Martin Herbst on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
The links on your website are looking quite different than what I have seen before. There seems to be a problem in the way how the links are translated into their SEO form. On your page there is a difference between the sitemap links and all other links. I will need some more information:
1. Are you using mod_rewrite or not?
2. Are you using some kind of SEF tool to get search engine friendly URLs or are you using the Joomla's standard mechanisms. I assume that you have a SEF component because I am not able to get these types of URLs in my installation.

nano02 said:Thank you for your help, the url is:
www.espanyahc.com/web/index.php/sitemap

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69100 by nano02
Replied by nano02 on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Thanks for your help, in response to your questions:
1 .- I do not use mod_rewrite
2 .- I do not use any SEF tool to get search engine friendly URLs, I'm you using the Joomla's standard mechanisms.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69101 by Martin Herbst
I think I have found a possible reason for the problems on your site. In order to create the sitemap XMAP and the other extension are following the menu structure. In order to build the URLs for the links Joomla standard functions are used and the URLs are built according to the menu structure.
As far as I can see on your site there is a diference between the menu structure and the K2 component structure:
The link to the "noticias" category from your mainpage is:
web/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/category/3-noticias
and in the sitemap
web/index.php/inicio/itemlist/category/3-noticias
As you can see the URL is built as if the category is directly linked to inicio.
I am not sure whether it is possible for me to change the way how the URLs in the sitemap are built. As a solution you can make the menu structure similar to your K2 category structure (or vice versa).

nano02 said:Thanks for your help, in response to your questions: 1 .- I do not use mod_rewrite
2 .- I do not use any SEF tool to get search engine friendly URLs, I'm you using the Joomla's standard mechanisms.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69102 by nano02
Thank you very much for your interest, this happens to me since I've updated dde k2 2.1 to k2 2.2 worked correctly and I have not made any changes, I just updated the component k2.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69103 by Martin Herbst
I have also updated to K2.2 without any problems. But on my website the menu structure is identical to the K2 category structure. But there are some problems with some of the new K2 features, which means that I have to do some work on my extension. I hope that I can solve your problem at the same time. But this can take 1 or 2 weeks.

nano02 said:Thank you very much for your interest, this happens to me since I've updated dde k2 2.1 to k2 2.2 worked correctly and I have not made any changes, I just updated the component k2.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69104 by Martin Herbst
I will fix the problem with the php error message this weekend. I will inform you when it's available for download.

nano02 said:Do not know how much I appreciate your help. I fixed one problem, I fixed the links and I just changed the name of the menu by putting the same name that put the plugin and it worked xmap ????::))
Now I can only fix the other error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in / home/espanyah/domains/espanyahc.com/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_k2.php on line 118

More
14 years 8 months ago #69105 by nano02
Do not know how much I appreciate your help.
I fixed one problem, I fixed the links and I just changed the name of the menu by putting the same name that put the xmap plugin and it worked ???? ::))
Now I can only fix the other error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in / home/espanyah/domains/espanyahc.com/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_k2.php on line 118

More
14 years 3 months ago #69106 by Markus Thiel
Replied by Markus Thiel on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I´m having the same problems as several others... when I set Follow Subcategories to yes it stops working.. not even loading the page...

It I set "Show K2 Items" to never it works.. but I kind a want them to show ;)

I have unpublished all other plugins just to make sure :P

Any other ideas?.... (I have like 200 Items... could that be a problem??)

More
14 years 3 months ago #69107 by Martin Herbst
Hi Markus,

first of all please make sure that you are using the latest version of the extension (0.86). Can you explain the problems ab bit more in detail.
It would also help if you could give me the URL to your website and to the sitemap. You can send both to my email adress webmaster(at)mherbst.de or post it into to forum on my website.

Martin

Markus Thiel said:I´m having the same problems as several others... when I set Follow Subcategories to yes it stops working.. not even loading the page...
It I set "Show K2 Items" to never it works.. but I kind a want them to show ;)

I have unpublished all other plugins just to make sure :P

Any other ideas?.... (I have like 200 Items... could that be a problem??)

More
13 years 8 months ago #69108 by alexin
Replied by alexin on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I am not getting my k2 files listed as xml site view, only as html. Here is what i got, please help!