Keyword

xmap plugin would be excellent!

More
15 years 1 month ago #69069 by Absolute Textures
Replied by Absolute Textures on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I have an sh404sef plugin that worked for v1 but not v2 ... I figure the xmap plugin would not work from v1 as well.

Would be nice to have v2 sh404sef and v2 xmap plugins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #69070 by Namli
Replied by Namli on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Martin,

In the dialog options I did set "Show K2 Items" to "Always", but it's still not showing. The menu it should be showing is a K2 Itemlist /Category, but unfortunately, it's not. Could there be anything I'm doing wrong?

Martin Herbst said:Umit,
please open the options dialog and set "Show K2 Items" to "Always". Then save the settings and try again.

Martin

More
15 years 1 month ago #69071 by Martin Herbst
Replied by Martin Herbst on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Umit,

I tried to reproduce it on with my website but there everything works fine. Do you have installed the latest XMAP version or maybe an older one? You can also try to set the option "Follow subcategories" to "Yes".

Martin

Umit Namli said:Martin,
In the dialog options I did set "Show K2 Items" to "Always", but it's still not showing. The menu it should be showing is a K2 Itemlist /Category, but unfortunately, it's not. Could there be anything I'm doing wrong?

Martin Herbst said:Umit, please open the options dialog and set "Show K2 Items" to "Always". Then save the settings and try again.

Martin

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #69072 by Namli
Replied by Namli on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I've got xmap v1.2.2 and k2 plugin v0.6

I've set follow sub categories to yes, show k2 items to always and published the plugin. Yet the K2 items aren't showing on my sitemap.

• Kristiyan Ivanchevski
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #69073 by Kristiyan Ivanchevski
Replied by Kristiyan Ivanchevski on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Thank you a lot.
Everything is working fine.
Joomla 1.5.14
K2 v2.1
sh404sef 1.0.20beta
K2 Plugin 0.6

• Cornerstone Properties, LLC
More
15 years 1 week ago #69074 by Cornerstone Properties, LLC
Replied by Cornerstone Properties, LLC on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I seem to be getting a good sml sitemap with K2 items, but the ping feature is not working. It appears that the ping feature does not recognize any items, and does not recognize any new updated items. For example, pinging all items results in 0 items being added to the queue.

More
15 years 1 week ago #69075 by Martin Herbst
Jeff,

do you only have this problem with K2 items or also with other items. I have checked the XML sitemap of my web site and the entries for the K2 items look similar to other entries in the sitemap. So there should not be any difference in the behaviour (I suppose).
BTW: How did you find out that no item was added to the queue. Maybe I can try it with my own sitemap and see what happens.

Martin

Jeff Cooper said:I seem to be getting a good sml sitemap with K2 items, but the ping feature is not working. It appears that the ping feature does not recognize any items, and does not recognize any new updated items. For example, pinging all items results in 0 items being added to the queue.

• Cornerstone Properties, LLC
More
15 years 1 week ago #69076 by Cornerstone Properties, LLC
Replied by Cornerstone Properties, LLC on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Hi Martin, thank you for your response--I haven't been able to test per your suggestion but will.

On the Structure page, if I highlight all items and choose "Ping All Items", it shows:

Added to queue: 0 Items

On a non-K2 site with SEF, when I do this on the Structure page, I get an identified number of items 'added to the Queue' when I do this (even with no updated items).

I'll do some troubleshooting tonight--it may be that my SEF stopped working all together, since the sitemap seems correctly updated. thanks

More
15 years 1 week ago #69077 by Martin Herbst
Hi Jeff,

thanks for the information. I have published a new version of the plugin with some smaller corrections. You can download from here: www.mherbst.de/en/software/downloads/category/1-k2.html

Martin

Jeff Cooper said:Hi Martin, thank you for your response--I haven't been able to test per your suggestion but will.
On the Structure page, if I highlight all items and choose "Ping All Items", it shows:

Added to queue: 0 Items

On a non-K2 site with SEF, when I do this on the Structure page, I get an identified number of items 'added to the Queue' when I do this (even with no updated items).

I'll do some troubleshooting tonight--it may be that my SEF stopped working all together, since the sitemap seems correctly updated. thanks

More
15 years 1 week ago #69078 by Matthew Elsom
Replied by Matthew Elsom on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I have the same problem as Umit...

Joomla! 1.5.14
k2 v2.1
xmap 1.2.2 + k2 plg v0.65
running joomsef 3.3.5 + k2 plg v2.0

I am producing a sitemap in xml and html but no k2 links are showing up at all....

my k2 plg settings are as follows:

follow subcats: YES
show k2 items: ALWAYS
priorty: 0.5
freq: DAILY

any help to get it working would be bloody fantastic!

cheers

Matthew