Keyword

xmap plugin would be excellent!

More
14 years 10 months ago #69089 by Rickey Tribble
Replied by Rickey Tribble on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I have the same problem, can't even install the plug-in

Matthew Murphy said:I tried to install xmap_k2_0.66.zip and got this..Warning: JInstaller::require_once(/home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/xmap_ext.php) [jinstaller.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php on line 216Fatal error: JInstaller::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/xmap_ext.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php on line 216

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #69090 by Martin Herbst
Replied by Martin Herbst on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
How did you install the plugin? You have to use XMAPs own extension installer and not the Joomla! installer.

Martin

Bricks and Beams eCrater Store said:I have the same problem, can't even install the plug-in
Matthew Murphy said:I tried to install xmap_k2_0.66.zip and got this..Warning: JInstaller::require_once(/home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/xmap_ext.php) [jinstaller.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php on line 216Fatal error: JInstaller::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/xmap_ext.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/adultmg/public_html/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php on line 216

More
14 years 10 months ago #69091 by Rickey Tribble
Replied by Rickey Tribble on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
Matthew,

I had the same problem.

You have to use xmap's installer, not the standard Joomla installer.

More
14 years 8 months ago #69092 by nano02
Replied by nano02 on topic xmap plugin would be excellent!
I installed the latest version of your plugin, I listed all the items in the sitemap, but creates a bad link, all I generate 404 error.
K2 version: 2.2
plugin version: 0.66
joomla version: 1.5.15
xmap version: 1.2.2

Martin Herbst said:Hi Jeff,
thanks for the information. I have published a new version of the plugin with some smaller corrections. You can download from here: www.mherbst.de/en/software/downloads/category/1-k2.html

Martin

More
14 years 8 months ago #69093 by nano02
Now i installed the last xmap version 1.2.6, and as the same, and now i have this error only with the k2 xmap plugin:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/espanyah/domains/xxxxxx.com/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_k2.php on line 118

More
14 years 8 months ago #69094 by Martin Herbst
I have not tried Xmap 1.2.6 yet, but I will install it today and see what's wrong with this version. I am also working on support of K2 2.2. Right now the extension does not support the new features of K2 2.2 but it should not create wrong links resulting in error 404.

nano02 said:Now i installed the last xmap version 1.2.6, and as the same, and now i have this error only with the k2 xmap plugin:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/espanyah/domains/xxxxxx.com/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_k2.php on line 118

More
14 years 8 months ago #69095 by Martin Herbst
Update: I now have installed XMAP 1.26 (I did a fresh install) and works perfectly together with my extension.There is no problem with XMAP 1.26. As far as I can see this error could happen if you don't have any active K2 subcategories. Please go to the configuration of my K2 XMAP extension and set the option "Follow subcategories" to "No". Then it should work.

Martin Herbst said:I have not tried Xmap 1.2.6 yet, but I will install it today and see what's wrong with this version. I am also working on support of K2 2.2. Right now the extension does not support the new features of K2 2.2 but it should not create wrong links resulting in error 404.

nano02 said:Now i installed the last xmap version 1.2.6, and as the same, and now i have this error only with the k2 xmap plugin: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/espanyah/domains/xxxxxx.com/public_html/web/administrator/components/com_xmap/extensions/com_k2.php on line 118

More
14 years 8 months ago #69096 by nano02
thanks, the extension works well in that it recognizes all the articles appear in the sitemap, which is bad are the links to the articles

More
14 years 8 months ago #69097 by Martin Herbst
Please send me the URL of you sitemap. Maybe I can see what's going wrong. I never heard about a problem like this before. Are you using any additional SEF component.

nano02 said:thanks, the extension works well in that it recognizes all the articles appear in the sitemap, which is bad are the links to the articles

More
14 years 8 months ago #69098 by nano02
Thank you for your help, the url is:

www.espanyahc.com/web/index.php/sitemap